COVID-19 Safety for Sing! Concerts
For the safety of our choir, audience and volunteers we have put in place the following guidelines for our concerts.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns not answered here.
Do not come to the venue if you’re showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been instructed to self-isolate
Sing! requests that all audience members over the age of 11 show one of the following on entry (detailed requirements below):
- proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test, or
- proof of full vaccination, or
- proof of natural immunity.
All performers will have a recent NHS negative lateral flow test.
Please bring your negative test result or COVID Pass to the venue as you may be turned away without it
Please wear a face covering if you’re able to, especially while moving around the venue.
Be mindful of others and their space, where possible, particularly when moving around the venue.
Seats will be spaced to allow for a little more distance than normal.
We’ll be keeping doors open to ensure a good supply of fresh air during the concert.
It may get a little cooler than usual, so please dress accordingly.
Cold drinks and home-made cakes will be available during the interval. There will be a collection point for any cash donations you feel appropriate. No hot drinks will be available.
Online ticketing is available for those who would prefer not to use cash.
To aid planning, we will have a fixed capacity at the venue. In the event of a full house, tickets may not be available on the door. Book online to avoid disappointment on the day.
Valid COVID Entry requirements
For the comfort and reassurance of all we kindly request that all audience members over the age of 11 years provide:
- Proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test taken within the last 48 hours. Click here to have tests sent to your home. When you report a lateral flow result to the NHS you are sent an email or text message. Negative test results can be demonstrated with the email, text message or print out, or via the NHS App.
- Proof of full vaccination (With your second dose administered at least 14 days before the day of your visit, or 1 dose of the Janssen vaccine) displayed via the NHS COVID Pass in the NHS App, via NHS.UK or in the form of a letter via the NHS as a PDF or print out. National and international equivalents are also accepted.
- Proof of natural immunity (shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, in the last 180 days from the date of the positive test and after completion of the self-isolation period). displayed via the NHS COVID Pass in the NHS App, via NHS.UK or in the form of a letter via the NHS as a PDF or print out. National and international equivalents are also accepted.
Please bring your negative test result or COVID Pass to the venue with you as we may ask to see it on arrival.
We acknowledge the work of the following sites when preparing these guidelines: